Downhill sports such as skiing, snowboarding, and bobsledding might represent:
- Making progress smoothly, quickly, or well, possibly due to your own abilities or gifts (represented by the accessories or vehicle)
- Moving past or over obstacles easily
- Skimming over the surface rather than delving into details
- A situation requiring great skill and responsiveness
- Sports or competition
- Taking a risk (it's easy to fall or go off-course)
Also consider the context. A pleasant downhill experience could represent fun and relaxation. An out-of-control experience could represent an out-of-control situation in your life, or fear of losing control.