A storage area, such as a storage room or warehouse, can represent actual or desired:
- Saving or storing of objects, memories, ideas, etc.
- Procrastination or postponing, as in delaying something until later
- Accumulating, such as saving money, ideas, possessions
- Holding on to things emotionally, such as grudges, blame, or judgments
- Inactivity or dormancy in some area of your life, things that are "on hold"
- Hoarding or keeping things for yourself (such as money) or to yourself (such as secrets)