- A specific real-life place where you interact or work alongside others (your workplace, your school, etc.)
- A real-life environment with a characteristic of a library, such as quiet environment, authority figures or experts (represented by librarians), people who want to learn or study, books or information, etc.
- Information, especially well-organized information or an information system (such as a file system in a computer)
- Shared resources, or setting that features shared or community resources
- The idea of borrowing, responsibility, or penalty for not following through on a promise (as in late fines)
- A central location or public place where people from all aspects of a community interact
For more clues about meaning, consider what stood out about the library, what was happening there, and how you felt about it.