Attending to a crisis. Receiving treatment from a paramedic or EMT can represent:
- A desire for help with an urgent or important problem in your life (physical or otherwise)
- A situation that urgently needs attention, or a situation that will become urgent if it is not addressed soon.
- A subconscious fear that something will go wrong or a crisis will develop.
Being a paramedic (and you are not in real life) can represent:
- Helping others with their crises and problems, or a desire to do so
- A tendency towards codependency or rescuing others