An event that you consider to be good can represent something in your life (real or imagined) that you would consider desirable.
Considering a person or their actions to be good can mean:
- You're recognizing or admiring their positive attributes
- You're feeling good will toward them
- You consider that they meet your own standards or they're doing what you want them to
- You're comparing them to others or yourself (good vs. bad, better vs. worse)
trying to associate with their good qualities
- Your subconscious mind is using them to represent good will in general