- The idea of adornment
- Having certain expectations about personal appearances
- A perceived attempt to control or "own," or the idea of feeling controlled or quot;owned"
Someone giving you a necklace can mean:
- You feel they like you or want you to be happy
- You feel they want to influence you or how you do things
- You feel they want to be the more powerful one in the relationship with you (think of why people put collars on dogs: for decoration, but also for control and proof of ownership)