- Support for you or your ideas, desires, comfort, preferences, or sense of self
- Rest or a rest period
- Sleep, being asleep, or being unaware
- Being unproductive or ineffective (as in "sleeping on the job")
Dreaming that your pillow is taken away or you have no pillow can mean you're feeling a lack of support, or possibly a lack of respect, from others or from yourself in your life somehow.
Having to sleep on an uncomfortable pillow can mean:
- You might benefit from paying more attention to your self-support and attention to yourself and your needs right now, or more attention to gaining or accepting support from others
- You're feeling uneasy or something is bothering you, as in "keeping you up at night"